Friday, March 6, 2015

Upcoming Release of Mystery Romance Novel Loves' Conqueror on Net Galley






Loves' Conqueror is a long awaited book for my romance novel fans. For years I have been focusing on my children's books. which have been very successful. But my fans keep asking me when I am going to write another romance. Well, my dear fans, it has finally arrived. Loves' Conqueror will be released on May 1st, 2015. If you would like to read and review it in advance you can go onto Net Galley and request it at http://www.netgalley.com/catalog/show/id/62284
Please post reviews on Amazon. I'm excited to read what people think. about this new adventure with some amazing characters. I will also be posting some of those reviews on my website http://www.reneeahand.com  Thank you everyone for your support. It's greatly appreciated. Enjoy!



Description:

Miranda Mayne, the daughter of a notorious pirate, spent most of her life in the hustle and bustle of London society, though her true love was always the sea. Promising her father she will stay away from the life that killed her mother, Miranda accepts the marriage proposal of a man she thinks she can trust--only to discover that his true intentions are to secretly capture her father. Trapped between loyalty and deceit, Miranda's heart falls prey for her true match only to find that he is out of her reach. Will she lose everything she holds dear or can she save her father, find true love, and most of all...find herself before reality prevails?

No comments:

Post a Comment