Thursday, October 10, 2013

Interview with Greg Enslen for A Field Of Red

Come and join me as I talk with author Greg Enslen about his novel A Field Of Red on Stories From Unknown Authors 
http://blogtalkradio.com/storiesfromunknownauthors at 1 pm EST today.






  • Paperback: 296 pages
  • Publisher: Gypsy Publications (July 31, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 193876823X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1938768231

Book Summary:

Ex-cop Frank Harper doesn't want to get involved. Harper is visiting the small Ohio town of Cooper's Mill, trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter and a grandson he's never met. But he finds the town gripped in fear-two young girls have gone missing, taken in broad daylight from a busy street. And the police are coming up blank. But once Harper is drawn reluctantly into the investigation, he'll stop at nothing to find the girls. And he doesn't care who gets in the way.

This book was, like my others, a collaborative effort. If it weren't for the immeasurable assistance of some amazing people, this book would never have crawled its way out of my brain and onto the printed page. This book took about two-and-a-half years to complete, going through several rewrites and revisions until something emerged that I could be happy with. Anything great in this book is probably as a result of a suggestion one of these people made, whereas all the mistakes and miscalculations fall squarely on my shoulders. I'd like to thank the following people for their hard work to help make this book a reality: 
  • My wife Samantha, who had to listen to me talk on and on endlessly about Frank Harper and the other characters; 
  • My parents, Mary and Albert Enslen, for reading and rereading this, along with my father's attention to timelines and details, and marking it up until it was perfect; 
  • My editor, Diana Ceres, who vastly improved the book by giving it a rigorous edit and bringing up a lot of questions that made me think; 
  • And the wonderful folks of Tipp City, Ohio, upon which the fictional town of Cooper's Mill is based.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to our interview. What a great story!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete