Friday, February 17, 2012

Interview for My Little Leo by Kristen Hamel-McEvoy

My Little Leo


Come and join me as I talk with author Kristen Hamel-McEvoy on Stories From Unknown Authors about her book My Little Leo on http://blogtalkradio.com/storiesfromunknownauthors at 2pm est today.



  • Paperback: 28 pages
  • Publisher: Strategic Book Publishing (July 10, 2011)
  • ISBN-10: 1612041043
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612041049

  • Summary and Bio:

    Can astrology predict personality and really advise you on the best time to participate in activities? Are the stars all knowing? This wonderful book for children is the first in a series of 12 planned by author Kristen Hamel-McEvoy. Each book will cover a different sign of the Zodiac. My Little Leo: A book for your child, all about your child born July 23-August 22 begins the series with the astrological sign of Leo. Named after Leo the Lion, the Zodiac's symbol represents the element of fire. A person born under the sign of Leo is generous, warmhearted, creative, faithful and loving. But a Leo can also be bossy, interfering and intolerant. Those born July 23 to August 22, belong to the most dominant sign of the Zodiac. Just like the lion in the animal world, a Leo is a born leader, and is confident, ambitious, courageous and intelligent, but a Leo can also be extremely temperamental. Learn all about the characteristics generally associated with this birth sign when you read My Little Leo. Kristen Hamel-McEvoy of Newburgh, New York, has been writing since she was ten years old and has always wanted to publish a book. "I never gave up my dream, but put it on hold. After I gave birth to my daughter, Avery, I was inspired to write again. I want to show her by example that she can become anything she wants, the sky is the limit." The next book in her series is My Little Virgo. Publisher's website: http://sbpra.com/KristenHamelMcEvoy

    Review:

    My Little Leo is an interesting story about what certain astrological signs mean to a person who was born under them. This book is about the sign Leo and for children born between July 23rd and August 22nd. Children from ages 6 and up will find the information intriguing, inspiring them to learn more about astrological signs and their meanings, wondering if the qualities and characteristics of each sign match who they are and what truth they hold. Believing in the Zodiac signs or not, this story certainly is filled with a wealth of information that will appeal to every child as will the simple and colorful illustrations.

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment