Thursday, November 11, 2010

Upcoming Events for the Month of November

Here are some of the locations I will be during the month of November. During these events I will be offering some great deals on the purchasing of my Crypto-Capers series for the holidays. Readers will be able to buy all 4 books in the series in a set for $40. Saving quite a bit a money per book, normally selling for about $12.95 a piece in the stores, which is still a reasonable price. I look forward to signing these books for you. It is my holiday special. See you there!


November 11th
I will be at Gerych's in Fenton Michigan celebrating Ladies Night Out from 6-9pm. There are going to be lots of great things for women to enjoy in this wonderful store. Much pampering to be had. http://www.gerychsflowers.com/


November 15th
I will be at Huckleberry Railroad at Crossroads Village from 4-9pm for Ladies Night Out. For more information please check out the following link. http://www.geneseecountyparks.org/christmas_LNO.htm


November 20th
I will be at Royal Oak High School PTSA Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair from 10-5pm.


November 26 & 27
I will be at the Chesaning Craft Show right after Thanksgiving from 10-5pm both days. Great Christmas shopping opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment