Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Next Tour Stop

Hello Everyone,
Today I am going to be at the followng blogspot.
http://valleygirlmusings.blogspot.com/2009/06/real-hollywood-trivia-interview-with_10.html
This is a really neat blog because I get asked questions about my characters and about some fun trivia questions. Check it out and comment. Yesterday for some reason my blogs did not post so I am going to put the other cryptograms I have put out on this blog. I don't want anyone to miss one. Here you go and thanks for checking out my Crypto-Capers Series Tour. I am having a great time and I hope that you are too.

5)
HNRGUGDMJ UX BFG FBCK GEJ HNJRGJXG FA SUNGDJX, QDG GEJ ZRNJBG FA RCC FGEJNX.

6)
DNHSJRZ ISJFWV RQ GJUL HWHJF RNQVL KNQ HSL VCJSJRYHGGZ TLHT.

7)
NMJL GAE NTL XNHLGJ DGXX ZA.

8)
EVZ GEV GEZ GEXH E GMTIEXH, YOI VLVH YOI E ULLD QMDD FLVIMVOH MV MI.

9)
OWS YCMOCRATCMWCRA FQGFSQOZ GK BUR CM OG MSUQJW KGQ URY OG KGXXGN UKOSQ OQTOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment